March 14, 2012

Sweet Home-made Treats!

With the recent surge of baking programmes (my favourite being Great British Bake-Off, which is mostly due to the silver fox that is Paul Hollywood (http://www.paulhollywood.com/)), I have been trying out my own baking skills at home with mixed results. I have been finding it hard to resist adding my own touches to recipes as I often do when cooking meals and as Mary Berry will tell you, baking has to be precise to get results. Rather than being disheartened by my lack of baking prowess, I've been searching for recipes even I haven't been able to mess up and found I am great at knocking together a tray bake or refridgerator cake! I love the simplicity of these little morsels and with most having very little baking, I can play around with the recipe as I go along. Below I've posted a few pics of the next recipes I'll be trying after finding them on the net and wanting to take things to the next level:

Triple Layer Fudge Mint Oreo Brownies - oh yes!

Homemade Snickers Bars

Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites

Food shouldn't have to be complicated to be tasty so try out a recipe for yourself today!


No comments:

Post a Comment