February 3, 2012

'Cut This Way' Necklace


Now, I don't often wear jewellery but I make the exception on the odd occasion if something different comes along - which is why I like to check out pieces being sold on Etsy* (www.etsy.com) for the quirky and unusually, leading me to the above necklace. I love the concept of how the piece has been put together and it is definitely a talking point!

Not sure I'd take it as far as the zombie stitch version below, tho:



*Etsy is a great site which focuses on handmade or vintage items, as well as art and craft supplies. These items cover a wide range including art, photography, clothing, jewelry, edibles, bath & beauty products, quilts, knick-knacks and toys. Many individuals also sell craft supplies like beads, wire, and jewellery-making tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment