January 29, 2012

"From small beginnings come great things"

After starting (but not keeping up with - ooops!) a blog while on my travels around Italy during last Autumn, this is my second attempt at a blog.

That's me.
This photo captures a moment, fuelled by my friend Caroline's French Martinis and generally on good form one Easter weekend.

My name is Jeni, I'm a few weeks off 30 and dreading it and I currently reside in central Scotland, following an unsettled few years in Bristol.

But, what I really want to share with you through this blog is fabulous things that I would love to have in my possession - it could be a piece of clothing, a particular food, a mode of transport.......you name it, if it's something I cover, I will post it on this blog. Hence "adoregasm"....... the feeling that you get when you see something you MUST have in your life!

Having worked in both high street and high end retail, I know that a little of what you fancy does you good and as long as you keep within your means, the odd "but I NEED this" purchase can really give you a boost. The great thing about this blog is I don't need to go bankrupt making ridiculous purchases, but can do a window shop web-equivalent.

So read, enjoy, post your own comments or links to your own delectable morsels and hopefully we can open each others eyes to the adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment